Jingjiang's purchase of the fire pump customer's product is complete, and it's off! !! !!
1. Compact structure, small size and small footprint.
2. There is no need to adjust the assembly, and it is convenient to disassemble, inspect and maintain.
3. The radial force and axial force are hydraulically balanced, and the bearing is combined.
4. The noise and vibration are small and the operation is stable.
5. The main wear parts are made of high-quality wear-resistant materials.
6, can be equipped with the same type of ordinary motor.
7. Special design of mechanical seal, good sealing performance and long life.
8. Use hot water type special mechanical seal to pump hot water.
Stable operation: The absolute concentricity of the pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation without vibration.
No water leakage: Carbide seals of different materials ensure no leakage in different media transportation.
Low noise: The water pump supported by two low-noise bearings runs smoothly, except for the weak sound of the motor, which is basically no noise.
Low failure rate: The structure is simple and reasonable, and key parts are of international quality; supporting, the trouble-free working time of the whole machine is greatly improved.
Easy maintenance: easy replacement of seals and bearings.
More space-saving: the exit can be left, right, and up, which is convenient for pipe layout and installation, saving space.
消防设备的制造商，我们有责任，也有义务提醒消防泵使用者，正确购买消防泵，是处理消防安全保障的后方稳定之关键因素。 Shanghai Xizhiquan Pump Valve Co., Ltd. has been focusing on the research and development and production of fire pumps for more than 16 years. As a manufacturer of fire protection equipment , we have the responsibility and the obligation to remind fire pump users to purchase fire pumps correctly . The key factor. XBD-W 卧式消防泵、 XBD-DL 立式多级消防泵组、 XBD-S单级双吸消防泵组等。 Shanghai Xizhiquan Pump Valve Co., Ltd. supplies various types of fire pumps, such as XBD-W horizontal fire pumps, XBD-DL vertical multistage fire pump units, XBD-S single-stage double-suction Fire pumps, etc. In response to the demand for stable water supply in high-rise buildings, we recommend the ZWL vertical pressure boosting and stabilizing equipment.