What are the steps for stopping and turning on the fire pump?
Clicks: 72 Date: 2020-01-14 Select a font size: Small Medium
To ensure personal safety and the service life of the pump , the operating steps of the fire pump are as follows 8.
1. After the fire pump is turned on, check whether the motor and water pump are normal. If abnormal, stop the pump immediately.
2. Check that the pressure gauge pointer of the pump's outlet pressure gauge has reached a certain working pressure and stability, and the outlet valve will gradually open to make the pump work under rated conditions.
3. After the pump's upper water level is normal, the clutch handle that sucks in the vacuum moves to this position.
4. To check the pressure of the valve group, the pressure of the water valve must be maintained at a certain level. If the pressure cannot be maintained, the pump discharge and return flow can be properly adjusted to maintain the pressure.
5. The temperature of the bearings of the motor and the pump should be checked regularly. It cannot exceed 75 degrees. The maximum temperature of the motor should be checked during the working time to see if it is within the normal range. 6. After stopping the pump, the valve should return to its normal state according to the valve opening and closing diagram. 7. Place the clutch handle on the position of the vacuum device, open the air valve, and make the float assembly run. 8. If the fire pump has reached its pressure after starting. At 8 pm and then immediately returned to about 0.4 pm, the water was no longer normal, then the pump was stopped immediately, the vent valve was opened, and after the total float was reset, the pump was turned on again. It will also become cheaper and cheaper. The S-bag for profiteering made the smooth development of the light box yesterday based on the healthy development of supply. Portable dry powder fire extinguisher is suitable for fire fighting and use: Sodium bicarbonate dry powder fire extinguisher is suitable for fire of flammable, flammable liquid, gas, electrical equipment. The ammonium phosphate dry powder fire extinguisher can not only be used in the above fires, but also save the solid materials in the initial fire. But it cannot save the metal from the fire. When extinguishing a fire, quickly carry the fire extinguisher to the fire with your hand or shoulder, and place the fire extinguisher about 5 meters away from the burning place. If you are outdoors, you should choose to shoot in the wind. When the dry powder fire extinguisher is externally installed, the operator should hold the spray gun in one hand and lift the opened ring on the storage bottle with the other hand. If the opening of the cylinder is manual, turn it counterclockwise and rotate it to the highest position, and then the fire extinguisher extinguishes the fire. When the powder was blown out, it was fired against the roots of the flame. If the dry powder fire extinguisher is stored in a built-in storage tank or pressure storage type, the operator should open the fire extinguisher first. The upper part of the pin is pulled out, then hold the nozzle part of the nozzle, and open the pressure with the other hand to open the fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire. Use fire extinguishers or pressure-storage fire extinguishers with fire extinguishing hoses should always be depressed during use and cannot be released, otherwise the injection will be interrupted. Dry powder fire extinguishers store flammable and flammable liquids and should shoot at the flame. If the fighting and flowing liquid catches fire, the root of the flame should be near to far, and then fire until the flame is completely extinguished. If a flammable liquid burns in the container, the user should aim at the flame. The roots are left and right, covering the open surface of the container after spraying. When the flame is discharged from the container, the user should continue spraying until the flame goes out. In the event of a flammable liquid in the container catching fire, care should be taken that the nozzle is not aimed at the liquid surface to prevent jet flow. The impact caused the flammable liquid to splash and expand, making it difficult to extinguish fires. If the flammable liquid is burned in the metal container for a long time, and the temperature of the inner wall of the flammable liquid container is higher than the spontaneous ignition point, it is easy to cause a fire, and then a re-ignition phenomenon occurs. If a foam fire extinguisher combination is used, the fire extinguishing effect is better.